I was tagged by Jocele for 6 random things, so here goes:
Here’s how it works:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random things about me:
1. This YouTube video gives me goosebumps every single time I watch it. I’ve watched it approximately 108,956 times.
2. There is almost nothing I hate more than foam rubber. I hate the noise it makes when touched, I hate the way it feels, I hate so much about what it chooses to be (that’s an Office quote for any fellow Office fans out there).
3. My favorite food is cotton candy.
4. My favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 3:5-6.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.
5. I love animals. I, on more than one occasion, have swerved to avoid running over a caterpillar. [Note: as stated previously on Beth’s blog, this is not an invitation to talk about sad animal stories. All comments deemed inappropriate by the blog author will be promptly deleted and the offending party will be shunned for at least one week. Be aware.]
6. I have run in three half-marathons, but will never run in a full one. The reason? The last half-marathon that I ran in provided me with a shirt that says “MARATHON” on it… I now see no point in running a full one, since I already have “proof” of doing just that.
Okay, now I’m tagging:
I don’t want to take the time to figure out how to link to the above blogs, but they’re all already linked on the side of my blog… so, there you go…